2017 Rockburn Pinot Noir
The 2017 vintage yielded beautiful fruit from each of our sites, which we have simply guided gently through to the bottle with minimal handling. Our “hands-off” approach delivers a pure expression of Central Otago to your glass; an expressive nose and deeply fruited palate displaying vibrant notes of red and black cherry, rich mocha and supple, silky tannins leading into a very long finish.
As always this wine shows classic Rockburn elegance, integrity and balance. Enjoy with friends over the next 4-9 years.
REVIEWS & AWARDS
- Double Trophy at the NZ International Wine Show 2019
(Champion Pinot Noir andd Champion Wine of Show)
- 5 Stars, 18.5/20 points - Raymond Chan
- 93/100 points - Bob Campbell (MW)
- 5 stars, 95/100 points - Sam Kim, Wine Orbit
- Gold at The Real Review 2019
- Silver at The International Cool Climate Show 2019
- 5 stars - Winestate October Issue 2019
- 5 stars - Michael Cooper
- Silver at the Royal Easter Wine Show 2019