2016 Rockburn Pinot Noir | 1.5l MAGNUM
The 2016 vintage yielded beautiful fruit from each of our sites, which we have simply guided gently through to the bottle with minimal handling. Our “hands-off” approach delivers a pure expression of Central Otago to your glass; an expressive nose and deeply fruited palate displaying vibrant notes of red and black cherry, rich mocha and supple, silky tannins leading into a very long finish.
As always this wine shows classic Rockburn elegance, integrity and balance. Enjoy with friends over the next 4-9 years.
REVIEWS & AWARDS
- Trophy at International Cool Climate Show 2019 (Best NZ Wine)
- Trophy at the International Cool Climate Show 2019 (Best International Wine)
- 5 Stars Bob Campbell (MW)
- Gold at the NZ Wine of the Year Awards 2018
- Platinum medal at Decanta Asia 2018
- Silver at the International Wine Challenge 2018
- Silver at Decanter Wine Awards 2018
- Gold at Premium Wine Selection (New World Wine Awards 2018)
- Silver at Melbourne International Wine Competition 2018
- 5 Stars / 18.5+/20 Raymond Chan Wine Reviews
4.5 Stars Michael Cooper Wine Tasting October 2017