2015 Rockburn Tigermoth Riesling
This medium-sweet Riesling, inspired by the Spätlese wines of Germany, is produced from our Parkburn Vineyard in Lowburn.
Apricots and mandarin juice dominate the nose of this wine in its youth, and the palate is filled with lively notes of tangerine and lime. The immaculately balanced rich sweetness and fine acidity are brought to completion by a very long and cleansing finish.
Easily enjoyed as an aperitif, or with long lunches, cheese, white meat or delicate seafood dishes, this wine will continue to evolve over the next decade.
- Gold at the Royal Easter Show Wine Awards 2021
- Gold at the NZ Wine of the Year Awards 2018
- 5 stars/95pts Sam Kim, Wine Orbit
- 93pts Cameron Douglas, The Shout
- 5 stars, Top 3, Cuisine Riesling Tasting 2019