2-3 persons | 10 min.
- 300g of your favourite Nacho chips 1 can chili beans, heated
- 1 yellow capsicum, sliced
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup black olives, sliced
- Guacamole, see below
- Fresh coriander
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 red onion, nicely diced salt & pepper to taste
Load the nachos by stacking the chips on a large plate and adding all of the toppings in the order of the list of ingredients.
Cover with tons of guacamole and enjoy immediately!
Ripe stonefruit & pear characters, coupled with a long zesty finish make our off-dry Pinot Gris the perfect companion for a vegan Mexican fiesta!